Cicare SVH-3 Training Helicopter Video
The Cicare SVH-3 training helicopter is a conventional helicopter design attached to a unique mobile ground platform which allows full and safe use of all flight controls, including lift off to a normal hover at a height of 3 ft above ground level AGL including hover taxing.
The main objective of the Cicare SVH-3 training helicopter is for the student pilot to gradually and naturally acquire the necessary feel and co-ordination needed to manoeuvre a helicopter. The Cicare SVH-3 helicopter can be programmed to slowly increase the sensitivity of the controls so that the student pilot can progress at their own pace – easily and safely until they are experiencing normal flight parameters.
Pilot Training Advantages
▣ Where approved by a country’s Aviation Regulator, a reduction of between 60 and 80% in the hourly cost of flight training during the first 10 hours of the course.
▣ Virtually eliminates the accident risk for Students and Instructors during the early training stages as well as protecting helicopters from wear/tear and damage.
▣ Optimising skills formation and reducing stress to suit the learning pace of each unique student.
▣ Allows Armed forces and other security agencies to economically assess the abilities of aspiring pilots before selection for recruitment.
▣ Allows inexpensive “Back to Basics” check and training for corporate operators.
Eastern European Helicopter
A two stroke powered single seat helicopter performing some home style hover practice (not advised – don’t try this, get proper training).
VIDEO: SVH-3 Helicopter Avalon Airshow Flight Demonstration
|CICARE SVH TRAINING HELICOPTER SPECIFICATIONS|
|Width (Skids)||3.40 m|
|Main rotor diameter||6.10 m – 2 blades|
|Tail rotor diameter||1.03 m – 2 blades|
|Engine||Rotax 582 (optional Rotax 912)|
|Max. Cont. Power||65 hp|
|Empty weight||460 kg|
|Fuel weight||30 kg|
|Speed (max)||85 mph|
|Range (max)||65 miles|
|Power loading||9 lbs/hp|
|Fuel capacity||12 gallons|
|Fuel consumption||4 gph|
|Altitude (max)||12000 ft|
Basic Components of the Cicare SVH Training Helicopter
- Airframe made of SAE 4130 steel tubes.
- Skids made of SAE 4130 steel tubes.
- Main gearbox with commands system.
- Main rotor.
- Main rotor blades made of composite.
- Tail rotor gearbox.
- Tail rotor blades made of composite.
- Horizontal stabilizer made of composite.
- Vertical stabilizer made of composite.
- Tail boom with shaft and tail rotor control system.
- Slipping platform.
- Support system with pneumatic cylinders.
- Cabin made of composite.
- Compass or turn indicator.
- Hour meter.
- Standard instrument panel.
a. Engine temperature indicator.
b. Main gear box temperature indicator.
c. Engine rotor dual tachometer.
d. Fuel level.
- Polyurethane paint.
- Protection system of Minimum pressure.
- Protection system of engine high temperature.
- Instructor’s electronic control.
a. Engine stop.
b. Engine failure.
c. Wind simulator.
d. Protection system of high RPM.
e. Three independent lights of simulated alarm.
f. RPM simulator.
- Engine quick stop.
- Height limiter switch.
- Fuel tank made of stainless steel.
- Firewall made of stainless steel.
- Collective pitch control (dampener).
- Light of maximum height proximity (amber).
- Light of maximum height (red).
- Navigation and anti-collision lights.
- Signal light for the instructor.
- Instruction manual.
- Maintenance manual.
- Parts catalog.
- Transport wheels.
- Protective boots for cabin, blade tips and rotors.
- For more information on the Cicare SVH Training Helicopter contact the Australian SVH distributor.
- Rotor Research Pty Ltd
- 622 Nicklin Way
- Wurtulla 4575
- Mobile: 0434264557
Contact International: Factory Website – SVH-4
Contact Europe: SVH-4 EUROPE